One fourth of the world’s population live in Frontier Unreached People Groups (FPGs).
These groups are less than 1/10th of a percent Christian, with no evidence of a gospel movement. Until something changes—nearly every household among them will live and die without ever knowing a believer, let alone the love of their heavenly Father.
Population growth means this situation gets worse with each passing year.
The population of unreached people groups has doubled over the last 40 years.
Acts-like Gospel Movements
Wherever contagious communities of believing households are established, Acts-like gospel movements can rapidly multiply God’s blessing. In recent decades, at least 660 gospel movements are reported to have yielded 68 million active disciples in rapidly reproducing churches. Even as you read this, the Holy Spirit is bringing the blessing of God to people group after people group through such gospel movements!
Movements are outpacing population growth in many of these movements!
Join the Prayer Movement
Informed prayer is the foundation of every gospel movement. The Pray for the 31 Prayer Guide will inform your prayers. Offer Jesus a year of praying for gospel movements among these overlooked people groups. Invite others to join you. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you. See what God will do!
Informed prayer is the first domino in the sequence that leads to gospel movements among Frontier People Groups.
Nearly a billion people—more than 10% of the world—live in these 31 Frontier People Groups,
with less than one household among 1,000 enjoying God’s blessing in Jesus.
- 1. Hausa in Niger (<10k believers in 10m)2018-12-21T23:32:47+00:00
- 2. Hausa in Nigeria (<30k believers in 30m)2018-12-01T18:50:14+00:00
- 3. Arab, Moroccan in Morocco (<17k believers in 19m)2018-12-01T18:50:17+00:00
- 4. Yemeni (Northern) in Yemen (no known believers in 12m)2018-12-02T21:25:56+00:00
- 5. Azerbaijani, Azeri Turk in Iran (<16k believers in 16m)2018-12-01T18:50:25+00:00
- 6. Turk in Turkey (<5k believers in 56m)2018-12-01T18:50:31+00:00
- 7. Uzbek (Northern) in Uzbekistan (<2k believers in 25m)2018-12-01T18:50:42+00:00
- 8. Hui in China (<1k believers in 14m)2018-12-01T18:50:47+00:00
Changing Our First Impresssion to One of Blessing
Frontier People Groups often perceive Christianity as a foreign influence, threatening to tear apart [...]